Every 18 seconds, a child becomes an orphan. Lets not forget about them.

The children who are available for adoption in Ukraine are not allowed to be photographed and "published" for view due to current Ukrainian laws. This is meant to protect the children and eliminate the chances of unethical or illegal adoptions . That is why in my slide show you will not see any full view faces of the children from the desky dom.

Monday, January 09, 2006

First posting

Well here we go....the journal of our search begins here. We'll post here every few weeks or as news comes in that way our family and friends will be able to stay current with our process.
We'll also update daily while in Ukraine so that all of you can be there with us on our journey to find Sofia Victoria Warchol!!!
Keep your fingers crossed and your prayers plentiful....... Lord knows we need it.

3 comments:

Blondie said...

My last name is Warchol too, I wonder if we are related?

Anonymous said...

My firewall that comes with my windows xp slows down my computer. What will be a better one firewall I can download and use for free?
:(

Anonymous said...

Вот вот мужчины одержат победу над женщинами в необъявленной войне за право считаться слабым полом
!!!