Every 18 seconds, a child becomes an orphan. Lets not forget about them.

The children who are available for adoption in Ukraine are not allowed to be photographed and "published" for view due to current Ukrainian laws. This is meant to protect the children and eliminate the chances of unethical or illegal adoptions . That is why in my slide show you will not see any full view faces of the children from the desky dom.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

No Aunt Jennifer, there is no new news !!! Check back in about 2 weeks!

HAHA.....
No new news yet... but August is just around the corner. Everyone in the Ukrainian adoption world is buzzing about chatting about "When the first appointment letter will come?" "Who will be the first to go?". According to the SDA press release they were going to start mailing out the appointment letters the 1st of August. We'll see how true to their word they are this time around. I will post the second I get some news, though I will probably be on the phone jumping up and down screaming to all of the family anyway.
My heart is skipping a beat just thinking about it....I just can't wait for our "due day" it will finally happen for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He, He, He, Jason must have told you I bug him about it at least once a week. I'm just soooo excited. We're going to have a new baby in the family!!! I can't wait, lets throw a party now! :) I hope you guys go before Christmas, I'm looking forward to spending all my money on the new baby!

The Warchols said...

Actually Jason has not said anything to me but I know you are always checking!! You are probably the only one, besides maybe your mom. Don't worry I can pretty much guarantee we will be home by Christmas. Start saving your money now!!!