Every 18 seconds, a child becomes an orphan. Lets not forget about them.

The children who are available for adoption in Ukraine are not allowed to be photographed and "published" for view due to current Ukrainian laws. This is meant to protect the children and eliminate the chances of unethical or illegal adoptions . That is why in my slide show you will not see any full view faces of the children from the desky dom.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I've been tagged...

Tonya (Kissack blog) tagged me! Just great :) Now I am supposed to say 4 new things I've experienced in the last 4 years and 4 new things I hope to experience in the next 4 years. This is actually making me kinda nervous....let me think a minute

o.k. my experiences are ~ I have become a mommy (to the cutest little girl on the planet).

I travelled to Europe.

I fell in love with my husband all over again when he became a daddy (ooohhh isn't that sweet?).

and finally and most important I started to believe in the power of God! I don't want to say that I "found" God, because He was there all along, I just wasn't listening.

Things I would like to experience ~ moving into a bigger home so that we can expand our family.

I hope one day to feel satisfied and proud of my parenting and know that I truly did my best and gave it 110%

To adopt again or give birth (doesn't matter, as long as one or the other happens within the next 4 years)!

Take a "family" vacation with just the three of us - I would LOVE to go to Alaska!

Well there you have it!! Now you all know me just a little bit better.


There is one problem now though, I am not sure if there are any "rules" to this game. If I need to tag another "blogger", I'm screwed...because besides Tonya and the White's (who don't blog much) I don't know of anyone else who has a blog. So if you see your name, I guess you can just send out an email and carry on the game :)

Jennifer * Jodilynn B. * Uncle John * Kaitlyn

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Now see! Wasn't that fun???:):):)

I told somebody to contact you about Gene. They are thinking of working with KH. I don't know if they will e-mail or not, but I just thought I would let you know in case you get an e-mail:)

Anonymous said...

OK, I don't have a blog so I'll just answer here...

4 Things in the last four years...
1 - Got married to the worlds greatest guy
2 - Bought an awesome home
3 - Traveled out west to Yellowstone and Glacier Parks (can't wait to go again)
4 - Learned to ride a motorcycle

4 Things in the next four years...
1 - HAVE CHILDREN!!!
2 - Travel to the Grand Canyon/Brice & Zion Parks
3 - Teach Olena how to ride a dirt bike (as soon as she can reach the pegs she's all mine. I have the bike all picked out already!)
4 - Relax and enjoy life

So, I guess I'm going to TAG the first four people who read this! So, TAG YOU'RE IT!!!
Love Ya!
Auntie Jen

Jodilynn said...

Thanks for thinking about me...
4 things in the last 4 years...
1 - Carrying on and not giving up on life after loosing my daddy.
2 - become closer to my brother ans 1/2 sister
3 - traveled to 3 places i always wanted to go to (NYC, DC and Vegas baby...)
4 - Started a relationwhip with a very promising man (if we can get through the hard times)

4 things in the next 4 years...
1 - Loose weight
2 - further my education/career
3 - continue to travel
4 - continue to build on my relationship.

Jodilynn said...

Thanks for thinking about me...
4 things in the last 4 years...
1 - Carrying on and not giving up on life after loosing my daddy.
2 - become closer to my brother ans 1/2 sister
3 - traveled to 3 places i always wanted to go to (NYC, DC and Vegas baby...)
4 - Started a relationwhip with a very promising man (if we can get through the hard times)

4 things in the next 4 years...
1 - Loose weight
2 - further my education/career
3 - continue to travel
4 - continue to build on my relationship.