Every 18 seconds, a child becomes an orphan. Lets not forget about them.

The children who are available for adoption in Ukraine are not allowed to be photographed and "published" for view due to current Ukrainian laws. This is meant to protect the children and eliminate the chances of unethical or illegal adoptions . That is why in my slide show you will not see any full view faces of the children from the desky dom.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My beautiful baby!

I wanted to get a few "natural' pictures of her just being Olena! Teddy is really hers. One of her best friends in fact. Jason and I bought him 1 week before we left for Ukriane, with the intentions of taking it with us, but we forgot. But since the second we came home, he is has always been by her side! He even occasionally misbehaves and Olena puts him in the corner - it is really cute to watch!

Anyhow, I thought I would share the pictures, they turned out so good. I was really happy. I got the one of her and teddy looking at each other in sepia tone and I am going to put it on my newly painted living room wall.
















1 comment:

Tonya said...

Those are absolutely priceless. She is beautiful!