Every 18 seconds, a child becomes an orphan. Lets not forget about them.

The children who are available for adoption in Ukraine are not allowed to be photographed and "published" for view due to current Ukrainian laws. This is meant to protect the children and eliminate the chances of unethical or illegal adoptions . That is why in my slide show you will not see any full view faces of the children from the desky dom.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Baby it's cold outside....

It snowed the week before Christmas, I opened the door to let the dogs out and showed Olena the snow.

me: "Lana, do you want to go outside and play in the snow?"
O: (with a look of digust on her face) "bbrrr, baby its cold outside, NO!"

I laughed my butt off. Then I bundled her up and made her go outside anyway. And as you will see in the following pictures. She was not very happy with my decision, and after getting upset about me trying to get her to play in the knee high snow, she insisted that her and Mugsy sit in the hatch of my truck. Guess she is not much of a snow bunny!





1 comment:

ArtworkByRuth said...

Ours complains how cold it is in Seattle with only rain! I keep wondering if they forget how cold Ukraine really was! Thanks for keeping the blog going!
God Bless!