Every 18 seconds, a child becomes an orphan. Lets not forget about them.

The children who are available for adoption in Ukraine are not allowed to be photographed and "published" for view due to current Ukrainian laws. This is meant to protect the children and eliminate the chances of unethical or illegal adoptions . That is why in my slide show you will not see any full view faces of the children from the desky dom.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fun playing outside!

she got up from our bug hunting mission and walked away very unpleased with me. She just looked at me sighed, said "no bug mommy" She had this very serious look on her face. She then stomped away. Look at her little fists....and notice the tough guy walk!!

Eating cookies and taking pictures with daddy!


Who can't love this face?!!


Having lots of fun!!
I LOVE this smile:) it just melts my heart.

Here she is making bug antennas for me! this is what started the bug hunt!

So where are these bugs mommy??

No comments: