Every 18 seconds, a child becomes an orphan. Lets not forget about them.

The children who are available for adoption in Ukraine are not allowed to be photographed and "published" for view due to current Ukrainian laws. This is meant to protect the children and eliminate the chances of unethical or illegal adoptions . That is why in my slide show you will not see any full view faces of the children from the desky dom.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Olena's definition of beautiful!




Today I really wanted to get the perfect picture of her in this little dress. It kills me how cute it is, I just want to eat her up :) Jason was calling her PeggySue all day, he said it looks like she walked right out of the 50s! Anyhow, whenever I pulled my camera out to try and snap a picture, she gave me this "pose" and said "Buful baby momma!". Good grief....


BTW, this dress is 24 months! and I bought her a pair of 24 month pjs and they fit her great! She is growing like a bean. Some stuff is still big but I would say this fall she should fit comfortably in an 18 months! The sweater I got on clearance in Canada for 1.99 :) at the Children's Place.





No comments: