Every 18 seconds, a child becomes an orphan. Lets not forget about them.

The children who are available for adoption in Ukraine are not allowed to be photographed and "published" for view due to current Ukrainian laws. This is meant to protect the children and eliminate the chances of unethical or illegal adoptions . That is why in my slide show you will not see any full view faces of the children from the desky dom.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mommy's definition of Beautiful!







Anxiously waiting for daddy to come home!




her and teddy taking their naps!



Don't get me wrong, my daughter is ALWAYS beautiful to me!! even when she is a complete brat...but this is the 'beautiful' that I love best!





3 comments:

Tonya said...

I agree with *both* of you on the definition of beautiful:):):). She's cute as a bug! And I LOVE the polka-dot dress! Lyra is just now growing out of 18 months and into 24 months. Actually, I just let out the cuff on a pair of jeans that were 24 months so they would fit her through the fall. I figure she might be in 2T by the time she's 3:):):).

Cute video! I love that little voice:).

adoptedthree said...

Oh she is adorable!!!!

I love the black and whites- wish I could take some B&W but I have elcheapo camera

Living Life with Sophia said...

Hi Christina She is so beautiful.
Thanks for the post on my blog. Yes you may link my blog address on your blog. I hope you had a chance to read our blog and our roller coaster of an adoption.
I didn't know that you had planned on naming Olena Sophia. Olena is her given name correct?? Is it pronounce O-len-a or O-Leen-a? Beautiful name for a beautiful girl!!
In regards to the boots, Sophia wears size 7 but I am not sure how I could get them from you. We live in Ontario.

Did you enroll Olena in a Pre-school program or equivalent yet?

Take care
Patricia
and yes it is nice to meet you in Cyber space!!