Every 18 seconds, a child becomes an orphan. Lets not forget about them.

The children who are available for adoption in Ukraine are not allowed to be photographed and "published" for view due to current Ukrainian laws. This is meant to protect the children and eliminate the chances of unethical or illegal adoptions . That is why in my slide show you will not see any full view faces of the children from the desky dom.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

She thinks she is sssoooo cool when she wear these boots!

This started out as washing dishes, and turned into making bubble beards!


Olena in her new BIG girl bed!


Life is tough being 2!

What my beautiful daughter looks like after a hard days play outside :)

1 comment:

Living Life with Sophia said...

Hi there! I have been following your blog since you travelled to Ukraine. I must tell you that your daughte is so beautiful. We adopted a little girl in February. I know all about the "mood".....but they are fun!!
I just had to comment on the picture of Olena with her boots! She certainly looks cool! Where did you them? I love the top also.
I live in Ontario so I know all about Childrens Place and their discount rack! Unbelievable.
Enjoy your daughter.

www.findingourangel.blogspot.com

Patricia