Every 18 seconds, a child becomes an orphan. Lets not forget about them.

The children who are available for adoption in Ukraine are not allowed to be photographed and "published" for view due to current Ukrainian laws. This is meant to protect the children and eliminate the chances of unethical or illegal adoptions . That is why in my slide show you will not see any full view faces of the children from the desky dom.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Birth Family Search!

FYI: Gene, our translator, has some spare time over the next few months so if you are interested in completing a birth family search - he is available. He will travel anywhere in Ukraine, and his costs are very reasonable. He completed one for us back in the Spring and we were extremly happy with the results.
Email me if you are interested in his services and I will share his contact information with you.

4 comments:

vodkamartini said...

I just wanted to leave a comment. When I read about Gene here in your blog, I decided to use him to conduct a birth family search for our two girls. I just wanted to say that Gene was so very professional, he was super quick and efficient and we could not have been happier working with him.

Lisa Sicilian

The Warchols said...

Good, I am glad to hear that!!! HORRAY for Gene :)

Unknown said...

I have hired Gene TODAY! : 0 ) He is travelling to my daughter's city on Friday.

Robin Covello said...

Hi. We are about to hire Gene. Are you still in contact with him? Anything you can tell me pros and cons?

Thanks,
Robin